THE LEGACY EXPERIENCE is a 3.3-year programme that offers a variety of training across various street and urban dance styles.
Year 1 students coming into the programme will be enrolled into either A (introductory) or B (advanced) classes after being evaluated through our triannual TLE try-out or video audition.
Enrolment/Intake for the programme occurs three times a year and each programme term runs for a period of 4 months.
Jan - Apr (Application period: Oct - Nov)
May - Aug (Application period: Feb - Mar)
Sep - Dec (Application period: Jun - Jul)
Students enrolled in the TLE programme are required to attend training twice a week (1 curriculum class [compulsory] + 1 project training) based on the following schedule. Project training defers from term to term.
Assessments are conducted at the end of each term to evaluate and provide feedback for student’s progression.
Eligibility for class promotion is based on the following requirements:
1. Completion of number of terms required for each class level
2. Assessment results of each term
*Length of programme*
The minimum commitment required for the programme is 1 term (4 months). Students can opt to continue with the programme after each term until they complete the programme.
Fees for THE LEGACY EXPERIENCE covers the cost of the following;
1. Weekly classes for Curriculum (12 sessions) + Project (Up to 15 hours)
2. Term assessment (1 per term)
3. Mass TLE training (1 per term)
and do not include:
- Costumes for performances
- Additional costs for extra activities (TLE Camp, Competition fees, Outings)
- Re-assessment fees